Dedicated Morgantown Attorneys Handle Clients’ Legal Challenges
Full-service firm assists West Virginia individuals, families and businesses
No matter what type of legal issue you face, an accomplished attorney gives you the best chance of a successful result. At Lyons Phillips Legal Group PLLC in Morgantown, we have more than three decades of combined legal experience and use the knowledge we’ve gained to make a positive difference for the West Virginians we represent. In Monongalia County and throughout the region, firm lawyers Teresa J. Lyons and P. Todd Phillips assist clients in various legal practice areas, including civil litigation, estate planning and personal injury law. Whether you’re looking to handle an individual or business concern, we provide professional counsel with a personal touch.
Experienced Monongalia County lawyers take on litigation and estate issues
Our attorneys have a combined 30 years of practice, and we have a strong reputation for making sure that each client receives:
- Skilled legal representation — We provide detailed advice and can handle the most sophisticated legal issues. When problems seem intractable, we strive to find creative answers.
- Individualized attention — At our firm, unlike many larger firms, we promise you’ll work closely with a qualified attorney who understands your particular concerns and goals. Together, we’ll develop a strategic course of action suited to your needs.
- Affordable fees — As longtime community members, we’re committed to the success of the clients we serve. That commitment extends to providing cost-effective counsel so that when your legal matter ends, you are in the best possible position.
Don’t be intimidated by a difficult situation or coerced into giving up your rights. We will work diligently to reach a solution that protects your interests.
Accomplished advocates deliver strategic counsel in various matters
Our firm represents West Virginia clients in numerous types of cases, including:
- Civil litigation — We advocate for clients in civil litigation matters tried in state and federal courts.
- Estate planning — For guidance on estate planning issues, such as the creation of wills and trusts, you can rely on us to deliver effective, personalized counsel.
- Personal injury — If you’ve suffered a personal injury due to someone else’s negligence, our firm presses for appropriate compensation to cover medical costs, lost wages and other damages.
- Administrative law — In administrative law actions, we draw on our legal experience and local knowledge to handle the special concerns that accompany government matters.
- Divorce — When you’re going through a divorce, our lawyers pursue a result that enables you and your children to move forward successfully.
- Education law — We have a detailed understanding of education law issues and help parents secure appropriate treatment for their sons and daughters.
Whatever legal challenge you bring to us, you can count on receiving exceptional service and clear communication from start to finish.
Contact a knowledgeable West Virginia attorney to schedule a meeting
Lyons Phillips Legal Group PLLC assists clients in Monongalia County and the surrounding area with a wide range of legal issues, including litigation and estate planning matters. Please call 304-296-0123 or contact us online to make an appointment at our office in Morgantown.